- Built in 1921 as a Brigantine under RINA supervision at the Picchiotti Shipyard, Empoli, Tuscany, Italy
- Length Overall - 38m,Breighth: 7m, Height Main Mast - 25.00m
- Maximum Sail Area- 550sqm, Rigging- Traditional, Running Rigging - No Winches
- Speed: by sailing, 12Ktn.,with engine: 8Ktn.- Crew: Familie Haynes
- Number of persons: 6 Crew members and maximum 20 guests
- 140sqm main Deck & sun Deck
One of the last original Brigantine in the Mediterranean
Florette was built in 1921 with the knowledge of the old shipwrights. She was heavily constructed at the end of the windjammer-era. She is part of one of the last original wind ships, which were built without an engine in the Mediterranean. Thanks to the great craftsmanship of the Picchiotti-yard with her graceful lines and construction, she is today one of the last real maritime jewels.