- A 1 week holiday on Florette is 7 nights with half board, which includes 7 breakfasts plus 6 other meals on board, lunch or dinner depending on the day's programme
- Departures in summer 2021 run from 8th Mai 2021 to 23th October 2021 (last departure)
- You may come on board on the Saturday from 10am and your cabin will be available from 4pm
- You will embark and disembark at Marina Carmelo, Via Emilia 64, Vibo Valencia Marina, Calabria, which is 30 km south from the Lamezia Terme Airport
- You will disembark the following Saturday - any time between 8am and 1pm
- Depending on wind and weather, the route is generally: Vibo Marina - Lipari - Vulcano - Salina - Panarea - Strombolicchio - Stromboli - Tropea - Vibo Marina
- The price does not include a Habour/Anchor and Garbarge Tax which is 14 Euro per person per day, and payable in cash onboard
Please download and read this document before booking : Voyagecrew regulations HTS Voagecrew rules infos.pdf
Please also note:
- A surcharge is applicable depending on the airport of departure and time of travel
- In case of season overlaps, the proportional hotel price of the respective season is applicable.
- No liability is assumed in case of losses, theft, damages or delays caused by force majeure. Damages due to negligence of third parties and strict liabilities are also excluded. Participation in a sailing trip and in other events is at your own risk. Every participant must be able to swim, be physically fit/ healthy and must not have a contagious disease.
- Participation in dives is at your own risk, any liability shall be ruled out. Interested persons should have a Certificate of Competency as well as a doctor’s certificate for complete fitness for diving.
- The ship Master orders shall be carried out. Serious violations can result in exclusion from the trip.
- It is not possible to claim for a reimbursement. There is no repayment claim in case of premature termination of the trip by the participant.
- If there is an extension, a reduction or a change in the itinerary due to force majeure, it does not justify any claims against the organiser. This is also applicable for possible longer-than-usual idle times in ports.